• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Schitt's Creek speakers

alteclipsch

Super Member
Anyone recognize this speaker? There's a pair of them in City Hall of Schitts Creek. Appears to be a 15" woofer and maybe an 8" mid? Looks familiar, University or EV?

Sorry for the fuzz, cell phone pic off the TV.
20200722_211102.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
I noticed those too and started violently searching the internet for a match, then my wife gave me the evil eye and I stopped.

Love. That. Show.
 
My wife has me watching all these episodes with her. I can say I never noticed the speakers. My dad is a vet, so we keep laughing at the upside-down dog X-ray.

However, I found this from SCTV, when a much younger Levy hosted the game; see what the winners get...

(Scroll up to 7:22)

 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom