Scott75s1974
Well-Known Member
Here are the caps on the Tone Control. I welcome thoughts on replacement values.
I've listed the ceramics, but don't plan to change them unless it seems important. The tone board is wired directly to a harness and I want to minimize disruption.
As always, thank you for the advice. (Hopefully I've learned to distinguish signal and power better than last round....and hmm, power caps are all marked 6xx...aha!)
Symbol/Value/(type)Signal or Power Proposed replacement type and increased voltage if any.
C1/101 .033uf (Film) S
C2/102 .0027uf S
C3/103 2.2uf 25v (tant box?) Wima PET
C4/104 22uf 25v S Muze BP
C5/105 220 6v S Muze BP 25v
C7/107 22uf 25v S Muze BP
C8/108 1uf 25v (tant box?) Wima PET
C9/109 330pf S
C10/110 180pf S
C11/111 .1uf Film S
C601 220uf 35v P Nichicon UPM 50v

I've listed the ceramics, but don't plan to change them unless it seems important. The tone board is wired directly to a harness and I want to minimize disruption.
As always, thank you for the advice. (Hopefully I've learned to distinguish signal and power better than last round....and hmm, power caps are all marked 6xx...aha!)
Symbol/Value/(type)Signal or Power Proposed replacement type and increased voltage if any.
C1/101 .033uf (Film) S
C2/102 .0027uf S
C3/103 2.2uf 25v (tant box?) Wima PET
C4/104 22uf 25v S Muze BP
C5/105 220 6v S Muze BP 25v
C7/107 22uf 25v S Muze BP
C8/108 1uf 25v (tant box?) Wima PET
C9/109 330pf S
C10/110 180pf S
C11/111 .1uf Film S
C601 220uf 35v P Nichicon UPM 50v

Last edited:

