• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Shine on You Crazy Diamond. Official Pink Floyd Thread.

Andy Jackson ‎– 73 Days At Sea
DTS 5.1 channel surround sound

"A fascinating album from an interesting character who has been enveloped in the world of Pink Floyd for much of his career.
The surround sound experience continues to demonstrate Jackson’s incredible creative force as an audio engineer"
1000005002.jpg
 
Pink Floyd ‎– Atom Heart Mother - From the Devi/ation box set
Original Quadraphonic mix

1000005465.jpg


1000005468.jpg
 
I am usually not a fan of covers although there are some exception that I REALLY like.

I highly recommend the cover of Echos by Rodrigo y Gabriella.

Not only do I think they did an amazing job, the recording is very good and makes my system sound wonderful.
 
Back
Top Bottom