• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Shine on You Crazy Diamond. Official Pink Floyd Thread.

Finally decided I should have this. Arrived today PF Pulse

Had to then compare to my best recording from the 94 tour.
View attachment 3606148
This audience recording holds it's own, but it's nice to have a soundboard.
View attachment 3606149View attachment 3606150
Reminds me of this one. I never bothered buying the official release.
The source of this one is a BBC radio broadcast.
KTS label (kiss the stone)

I bought this 2CD set in late 1994
I listened to it for almost 6 months before Pulse was released in 1995

Pink Floyd – Out Of This World

Excellent soundboard.
Live at Earls Court, London, October 20, 1994
1000010406.jpg1000010405.jpg
 
Last edited:
Reminds me of this one. I never bothered buying the official release.
The source of this one is a BBC radio broadcast.
KTS label (kiss the stone)

I bought this 2CD set in late 1994
I listened to it for almost 6 months before Pulse was released in 1995

Pink Floyd – Out Of This World

Excellent soundboard.
Live at Earls Court, London, October 20, 1994
View attachment 3606613View attachment 3606614
I've tried to track this down several times. I prefer complete shows to pieces of several shows thown together.
 
Screenshot_20260110_141353_BubbleUPnP.jpg
That's right 366 tracks

Pink Floyd
A TREE FULL OF SECRETS
the definitive Pink Floyd rarities compilation

Introduction

On 18 CDs (yes, eighteen!) you'll find all the A and B sides of all the Pink Floyd singles, all the promo,
edited, obscured, or remixed versions, and all the soundtracks bits of your favorite Pink Floyd and solo tracks.
Basically, this collection includes (nearly) all songs officially released, but not on regular album (compilations,
singles, promos, soundtracks...), as well as rare versions from acetates and studio outtakes. We didn't consider live tracks (concerts, radio or TV appearances), unless they're part of a single or a promo single.
We also left out of this scope the Syd Barrett solo rarities, because it mainly consists in slightly different mixes of regular versions (we'd like to let a more hardcore fan than we are, doing the job). Some other things are not included, mainly because they could be treed separately, as a whole entity: "Live At Pompeii"
and "The Wall" soundtracks, mono editions of albums ("The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn", "A Saucerful Of Secrets"), quadraphonic editions of albums ("Atom Heart Mother", "The Dark Side Of The Moon", "Wish You
Were Here")...
There are in fact 17 audio CDs and one data CD. This latter CD contains all the artworks and booklets (with all you ever dreamt to know about each track of each CD!), and some bonus files (that we hope you'll enjoy) while keeping the secret about heir contents.
We tried to make the most definitive Pink Floyd rarities compilation, in both completeness and sound quality.
For each track, we tried to find the best sounding version available. As a result, we're proud to say that a lot of tracks sound better than any other version available elsewhere.
 
Back
Top Bottom