My Horns:
18Sounds from Italy:
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()


I like horns. :yes:...I like really big horns, cute little horns, round horns, and all kinds of horns...So show me your horns!

JBL Synthesis SAM1 modules. Still available from dealers. Mid and High in one composite. Used down to 750Hz in the Array 1400. Yes, the vertical orientation is different and takes time to adjust to, if at all. BUT, it sounds better that way.
View attachment 429379
Here's a few noise makers from the corral.
The JBL4430s ... are absolutely an amazing speaker system ....
I like mine, too!
![]()
My new 580's!
![]()
Congrats! How do you like them ? Are you using them in your home theatre?
No theater, just 2 channel! :yes:
They do require IMO a bit of eq (cut in the mid not boost) but they sound really nice and they do image very well. A lot like my diy 1400 Arrays which you can see behind them. They also have incredible low end for 2 6"ers!!![]()
