Sounded great by me!! Not nearly enough love given to R2R's within these forums pages. Thanks for posting this!Little bit of open reel love:
Sound is what it is for an iphone recording.....![]()
Garry~
Sounded great by me!! Not nearly enough love given to R2R's within these forums pages. Thanks for posting this!Little bit of open reel love:
Sound is what it is for an iphone recording.....![]()
Funny, one of my all time favorite Stones numbers, I've always felt the Beatles could have done this and put it in the Magical Mystery Tour album seamlessly. Thanks for posting!An old Stones tune for you!
Ruby Tuesday.
Off Rolling Stones - "Flowers." DECCA Records. STEREO. SKL 4888. 1967.
Run-out: ZAL -7752-1W
![]()
![]()
One of my favorites, too. That song conjures up memories of a certain female. But, that's best left for another site.Funny, one of my all time favorite Stones numbers, I've always felt the Beatles could have done this and put it in the Magical Mystery Tour album seamlessly. Thanks for posting!
Garry~
Odd. The bass usually drops off most noticeably with the distance from the speakers. Try it with your phone, it's pretty obvious.I actually did- but I found out that if I put the mic capsules any closer to the tweeters, the bass completely disappears even with the gain manually set. I don't think any of my other microphones do this since they have a broader pickup pattern.
Electrostatic speakers do have a unique sound. Nice video!
Have a pair of unrestored Magnepan SMGa in this video.
I'm hoping to restore them this Summer. There is no subwoofer in this system either. Just the Maggies.
Thank you! That video was the closest I ever recorded to what I hear. It sounded almost exactly like that.Electrostatic speakers do have a unique sound. Nice video!
Very cool! It's hard to get the recording to sound like what you are hearing live.Thank you! That video was the closest I ever recorded to what I hear. It sounded almost exactly like that.
Sounding better."You're Only Lonely" by JD Souther. From radio archive KZAM-FM 92.3Mhz dated September 1979.
Using a Canon HF100 for video, Zeniko OC-D1 for audio, and my Fugoo XL as the listening source. I did move the mic capsules as close to the tweeters as possible.
NIIIce room John! I could listen to that whole album. Seriously. It's been a while since you've posted in here so with that said .... hope all's fine for you.My custom TM One speakers have surpassed 4 years old now.
Also, I now have a dedicated listening and watching room!
Yeah, it's been a minute! Going off to college put my speakers in storage for a year. Glad to be back!NIIIce room John! I could listen to that whole album. Seriously. It's been a while since you've posted in here so with that said .... hope all's fine for you.
Garry~