• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Show us your cartridges and/or tonearms!

Stanton 500 with weird Stanton unipivot arm
2657700499_69b927bbab.jpg


GE A1-501 arm with GE cart
2697363150_863e2ab9af.jpg


Grado Wooden Lab arm with Stanton?
368523106_89f339a013.jpg
 
Thanks guys. The Stanton is on my Technics SL-110 with my diy carbon fiber straight arm. It's not completely finished yet but far enough along where I can listen to it. I had to remove the brush as I thought it sounds a lot better without it. It's got a new shibata stylus from LP gear that I'm working on breaking in.

The other pic is my PA-1000 arm on my modded PL-61. I have yet to spin a record on it but the plan is to finish it this fall.
 
Thanks guys. The Stanton is on my Technics SL-110 with my diy carbon fiber straight arm. It's not completely finished yet but far enough along where I can listen to it. I had to remove the brush as I thought it sounds a lot better without it. It's got a new shibata stylus from LP gear that I'm working on breaking in.

Wow!

Certainly piqued my interest.

Tell us more about the tonearm. What is it? Why the carbon fibre straight arm?

I'm also interested in that headshell... manufacturer/model?

Looks good!
 
G'day all, my Ham Radio Shack Kenwood KD-1500 / M97xE loaded at 62 k playing Bill Evans/ Jim Hall Jazz. :thmbsp: Regards, Felix aka catman.
 

Attachments

  • My M97xE playing Bill Evans -Jim Hall Jazz on Kenwood KD-1500. 001.jpg
    My M97xE playing Bill Evans -Jim Hall Jazz on Kenwood KD-1500. 001.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 424
Back
Top Bottom