• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Show us your Technics stuff

Here's my Technics stuff.
Receivers
SA-300, SA-310, SA424.
Amp
SE-A1000
Tape Deck
RS631 + another i'm not sure what the model is
Speakers
SB-L50 (1 PAIR), SB-L70 (2 PAIRS), SB-K43 (1 PAIR) and SB-2840 (1 pair) SB-L75 (1 Pair)
 

Attachments

  • P1010450.jpg
    P1010450.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 139
  • P1010453.jpg
    P1010453.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 112
  • P1010454.jpg
    P1010454.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 88
  • P1010455.jpg
    P1010455.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 110
  • P1010456.jpg
    P1010456.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 86
  • P1010457.jpg
    P1010457.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 79
and other pics
 

Attachments

  • P1010444.jpg
    P1010444.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 78
  • P1010443.jpg
    P1010443.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 105
  • P1010460.jpg
    P1010460.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 81
  • P1010459.jpg
    P1010459.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 88
  • P1010458.jpg
    P1010458.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 121
Forgot I had these...SL-D202 & SA 5370 ( Technics)

During the last two days I listed some items for sale and had to move a few pieces of gear:yes: I came across my SA 5370 receiver and SL- D202 turntable and decided to spin some vinyl. This combo still sounds fantastic:music:
 

Attachments

  • technics receiver tt 008.JPG
    technics receiver tt 008.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 105
  • technics receiver tt 003.JPG
    technics receiver tt 003.JPG
    44.8 KB · Views: 67
  • technics receiver tt 026.JPG
    technics receiver tt 026.JPG
    56.7 KB · Views: 80
  • technics receiver tt 024.JPG
    technics receiver tt 024.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 65
  • technics receiver tt 037.JPG
    technics receiver tt 037.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 95
Last edited:
dsc00731u.jpg


A pair of Technics SB-L100. They're fantastic speakers.
 
Some of the Technics collections you guys have are CRAZY!!! Here I am with just a lowly SA-200. I do love it though. I consider myself a Technics fan.
 
I use Technics for my listening room (aka bedroom lol). Its a sounds great to my ears, plus my wife loves it too!
 
Here's one you don't see every day. Just sold it last month since I no longer listen to FM.

picture.php
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom