• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Show us your Technics stuff

Technics M12

These are my Technics M12, silver and "Technics brown"

picture.php


Some of you will notice a few more in my museum.

picture.php
 
Yes. I'm using them by rotation.
I build a setup, use it for a while then change to another setup.

"Show must go on"
 
Technics SU-7700, ST-7300, SL-P2 with Wharfedale Linton 3XP's

Current little setup in the bedroom.
Unfortunately no Technics speakers here, British speakers rule the roost!

SU-7700.jpg
 
I don't have any Technics amps or receivers, but I do own 8 of their turntables. He is my latest purchase that I found a couple of weeks ago. An SL-1200GLD
144720252.jpg

144900105.jpg
 
It took a while but I finally got to service my Technics SA-600 Receiver. Out of all my equipment I have collected the Technics and JVC stuff were towards the end of the list to service. I must say to my surprise they are sleepers, this SA-600 really sounds great paired with my restored Advent legacy speakers. Another vintage receiver saved and ready for service, I think all thats left in my to do pile is a SA-500 and Harmon Kardon HK-560.

Sure has been fun learning about the different brands. :yes:
 
Last edited:
SL-D2 semi-auto direct drive table (from 1980) with an Audio Technica 120-E cartridge. It looks and works like its brand new.

attachment.php

Man , I had one of those that I bought from Paul and Tony's Stereo in State College . Great turntable .
 
Sa-8000xc

Just acquired. Thought I was getting the 8500 but the ad was wrong. Still nice find, sweet sound.
 

Attachments

  • 2012-10-05T09-53-39_0.jpg
    2012-10-05T09-53-39_0.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 85
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349446872.529315.jpg
Technics SU-Z600 powering a pair of SB-X700 speakers.... Bliss on the heatsink.. :)


I remember when Amps were Amps & Speakers were nervous...
 
Back
Top Bottom