• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Show us your Technics stuff

Technics SL-Q303

paulb005-9.jpg
[/IMG]
 
Since I haven't seen it mentioned. I'll have to post a picture of the SA-6500.
From what I can ascertain the SA-6500 from 1970-71 was branded both as a Technics and and Panasonic depending on where it was sold. Since mine is buried in storage. Here's a picture I stole from a German Hifi site. Funny but mine is branded as niether Panasonic nor Technics, mines branded as a National.
This thing is a monster, it weighs about 40lbs and according to the manual it puts out about 70 wpc.
 

Attachments

  • sa-6500_130269.jpg
    sa-6500_130269.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 73
Heres my main setup - SU 7700 amp, ST 7100 tuner, RS 615 tape deck and SH 8020 EQ :) The SU 7700 powers the pair of Celestion Ditton 200's and Acoustic Soloutions AV 120's. The Mission 761 bookshelf speakers are powered ay a Harman/Kardon 330c receiver - with it being my first real hifi Ive nothing to compare it too but it sounds fantastic :D

108_1871.jpg


108_1863.jpg


108_1868.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom