• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Shure vocal masters

Register to hide this ad
They're PA Speakers... Definitely not hifi. However they sounded really good when I had them hooked up to a guitar head.
 
They're PA Speakers... Definitely not hifi. However they sounded really good when I had them hooked up to a guitar head.

Same here... I thought they sounded like God himself designed the speakers when I plugged a head and Strat into them. They are perfect for guitar! I will say the price is good, as we've had a couple pairs on CL at $300 recently. I don't think they ever sold at that price, but $100 is very fair.
 
Back
Top Bottom