• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Speaker ID?

Register to hide this ad
I went out and looked at them. definitely not rack junk, had a good bit of weight. I had a struggle taking the grills off, they were glued on. The speakers don't have foam, it looks almost rubbery, how do I make sure its still good? The information on the back has blue lettering but is completely gone. All in all they sound great, and very loud, even when hooked up to my little Akai test amp with 22wpc with volume at 3. Anyone have a clue to what these are?


P.S. thanks audiomagnate, I probably would have never checked these out.
 

Attachments

  • 100_0200.jpg
    100_0200.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 71
  • 100_0201.jpg
    100_0201.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 38
Back
Top Bottom