• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

SL-Q6 TT arrived OK,well one piece..

jleon92f

Addicted Member
I picked up a Technics SL-Q6 the other day, need work not working.

What I am looking for is a power cord and ground wire source. So I don't have to make one.

Thanks,
John.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
I have one. The arm transport was slow until I figured out how to open it up and change the arm movement belt (I just used a rubber band) and now it works fine. The programming feature is interesting, but even with the new belt, you could fly to Cleveland and back before it finally plays the selected band. I also need to use a flashlight to see where the needle is. The best feature is that it's about as compact as a tt could be. Sound quality is very good.
 
Back
Top Bottom