• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

SMAC August 2011

jmathers

Super Member
The August SMAC meeting will be held on Saturday, August 20th from 1pm-6pm at Steve's place in Romeo. Should be an interesting time - there's a lake at his place. See my email for further details.

Jeff
 
Register to hide this ad
Yeppers,got the e-mail.....Is this the same day as the Woodward Dream Cruise ?? Not sure what date that is on.I'm sure someone will que' up....
 
Yes same day as the Dream Cruise and Back to the Bricks up here in Flint.
 
It looks like this weekend will finally work for me. It will be a long trip but I'm looking forward to it. Anyone want to put me up for the night? :D

Denny
 
It looks like this weekend will finally work for me. It will be a long trip but I'm looking forward to it. Anyone want to put me up for the night? :D

Denny
My house is fairly small or I would say no problem.It's pretty much a cluster ____ ! I'm sure someone has room
 
Heck yeah Denny. We have a spare bedroom.....and we even wash the sheets!!!

I can fall asleep almost anywhere. I think I shared the floor with the dogs down at jaymanaa's place one time.

I would love to see and hear your new art inspired turntable and shoot the **** too. The details aren't all sorted out yet but will contact you when the date gets a little closer.

You still have that cool motorcycle you built right?
 
Yep, it is out of storage and sitting in the garage. Good to talk to you today and I will see you next Friday or Saturday.
 
I also have two rooms. There is room at the inn!

Drop a note if you need accommodations.
 
Decided to stay home from the cruise due to health crap. Wish I could make it but no ride..
 
Great meet, today! It was good to see the usual gang again, as well as some new faces. And it was great to meet Denny from Minnesota!

In addition to the superb hospitality (including the two grilles and crew), Steve has a real nice system and some great tunes! As usual, I am now off to the record shops and eBay trying to find all of the cool music we heard. :music:

See y'all next month!

(crappy cell-phone pic)
IMG_0182.jpg
 
Compliments to Steve for a great meet! What a setting. The burgers and sausage were excellent. Great music and system. Trivia question; when was the last time a group of SMACers were dead silent through an entire side of an LP? Hint: some time earlier today. So who's out there trying to score a copy of Midnight Sugar. Thanks for the great time Steve.
 
Back
Top Bottom