• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

SMAC 3rd Annual Party/Picnic

jmathers

Super Member
Folks:

The 3rd Annual SMAC Party/Picnic will be held at my place on Saturday, August 23rd from 1pm until whenever.

See my email for details.

Jeff
 
Register to hide this ad
Don't forget

Don't forget SMAC Members:banana:: 3rd Annual Party/Picnic, featuring the Killer SMAC System:music:, THIS Saturday, August 23rd.

Hope to see you there.

Jeff
 
I'm bummed. I wish I could make this one but I have a family commitment this weekend.

Have a great time gents and take lots of pictures.

Cheers
 
Did Hell freeze over or do you have to pick up some altecs ? :D
:nono: hell didn't see that you were going, guess I'm not going...:D I was there last month and been to plenty where you weren't there.. Just missed a few because of work. Over the smoking thing now.. so trying to make most get togethers now..
 
Two birds killed with one stone. Saturday afternoon turns out to be a great opportunity for Mrs. Bauhausler to take her mother to the movies to see Mama Mia, freeing me from that odious burden.
 
:nono: hell didn't see that you were going, guess I'm not going...:D I was there last month and been to plenty where you weren't there.. Just missed a few because of work. Over the smoking thing now.. so trying to make most get togethers now..

Remind me to blow smoke in your direction :D
 
Well, the fiance got home late and my daughter misses me to the point of almost crying. It's a joint custody thing and I have more priorities. Someday!
 
Awesome time had by all. Thanks to Kegger for playing my exit tune, “Cowboy Song,” for me. And, most importantly, thanks to Jeff for hosting yet another unforgettable anniversary gig!
 
By the way thanks for the flattering side profile shot LOL
 
Back
Top Bottom