Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
We did blow the horn while driving by on M-14 around 4:00....thought about stopping in but we had a trailer on the car and I know the parking was tight.
Thanks to Dave and Gloria, a great meet. Interesting listening to the vast array of monitors from a vast collection of monitors. Was drawn between the Kef's and Sonus Fabers (spell?) as to favourites.
Too funny. I spent the day with Andyman and Keg doing our NFL Fantasy football draft and I was checking out Andyman's phone and typed in that the Sonous Fabers were my favorites, not thinking that it would come up under Andy's name.
Thanks to Dave and Gloria for a very nice meet. I'd have to say that the Sonus Fabers were my fave also. The brew and grub were excellent too. :tresbon:
Just got home from Dave and Gloria's place. What a great party. The food was great and Dave and Gloria had many many speakers we rolled in and out of the system. My favorites are the Sonous Fabers (spell). Thanks for a great time!!!
My sentiments exactly, except, for the most part I liked the Rogers LS2's the best, at least in that room with the material and gear that was being played.
What a wonder SMAC meet! Good to see a lot of guys I haven't seen in many months!
Great beer, and food, and couldn't ask for better hosts!
Dave & Gloria, Excellent meet and excellent meat, (notice what I did there?). Dave, I'd like to pick your brain a bit more about your computer based system, I really liked it. I liked the Rogers best. Thanx for hosting.
I think I liked the Sonos Fabers and larger Kefs the best. I didn't care much for the Monitor Audios or the Royds, I'm afraid. Wish I heard the Rogers and Regas. Next time ...
Great meet, thanks to you and Gloria for all the splendid details!
Actually the KEF Q15's (4th generations) and the Q300's have the same size drivers. They are similar in size too - it is just the new ones have a more advanced driver design.
The Royds need a good room. Also they are a very classic British sound.