• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

SMAC August 2014

il_fullxfull.339240694.jpg


Were you referring to one of these?
 
Olson knows how to kill a thread......


Thanks! I believe I still have a copy of this modern dance hit, shall I bring it?


Lawnchairs are everywhere
They're everywhere
My mind describes them to me
Only to me

Lawnchairs are everywhere
They're everywhere
My mind describes them to me
Only to me

As you screen out the light that colors your skin
Can you just wear protection?
Are you having some fun?
Some fun

And are you sleeping with someone special tonight?
Does she drink tall drinks
Just to make it feel right?
Feel right

Because lawnchairs are everywhere
They're everywhere
My mind describes them to me
Only to me

Lawnchairs are everywhere
They're everywhere
My mind describes them to me
Only to me

And it's a holiday in the middle of the week
As you leave from your job
Just like a holiday

And it's a holiday in the middle of the week
As you leave from your job
For only two weeks

She's a boy that we like and gonna go far
She's a boy that we like
And he's gonna go far
Well, she's got to and he's got to and we got to

She's a boy that we like and gonna go far
She's a boy that we like
And he's gonna go far

Because lawnchairs are everywhere
They're everywhere
My mind describes them
Lawnchairs are everywhere
They're everywhere
And my mind describes them
Lawnchairs are everywhere
They're everywhere
And my mind describes them
Lawnchairs are everywhere
They're everywhere
And my mind describes them
And my mind describes them
 
Last edited:
Thanks! I believe I still have a copy of this modern dance hit, shall I bring it?


Lawnchairs are everywhere
They're everywhere
My mind describes them to me
Only to me

Lawnchairs are everywhere
They're everywhere
My mind describes them to me
Only to me

As you screen out the light that colors your skin
Can you just wear protection?
Are you having some fun?
Some fun

And are you sleeping with someone special tonight?
Does she drink tall drinks
Just to make it feel right?
Feel right

Because lawnchairs are everywhere
They're everywhere
My mind describes them to me
Only to me

Lawnchairs are everywhere
They're everywhere
My mind describes them to me
Only to me

And it's a holiday in the middle of the week
As you leave from your job
Just like a holiday

And it's a holiday in the middle of the week
As you leave from your job
For only two weeks

She's a boy that we like and gonna go far
She's a boy that we like
And he's gonna go far
Well, she's got to and he's got to and we got to

She's a boy that we like and gonna go far
She's a boy that we like
And he's gonna go far

Because lawnchairs are everywhere
They're everywhere
My mind describes them
Lawnchairs are everywhere
They're everywhere
And my mind describes them
Lawnchairs are everywhere
They're everywhere
And my mind describes them
Lawnchairs are everywhere
They're everywhere
And my mind describes them
And my mind describes them

You bring that,& I'll Bring a selection of Boy George,we'll compare the musical merits of both artists.
 
You bring that,& I'll Bring a selection of Boy George,we'll compare the musical merits of both artists.

Sounds good, I think I still have a stack of 12" singles from my Disco/Europop days, we can play and discuss the musical merits of all:

Pete Shelly ~ Homosapien
Thompson Twins ~ In the Name of Love
Soft Cell ~ Tainted Love
Tom Tom Club ~ Wordy Rappinghood
 
You bring that,& I'll Bring a selection of Boy George,we'll compare the musical merits of both artists.

So much for the serious listening session.
Thanks though, now I am looking forward to missing it.
 
So much for the serious listening session.
Thanks though, now I am looking forward to missing it.

I will have you know that you are the cause of that statement.

You once called us west side SMAC guys "Olson's Cult" and one of the guys bought me a CULTure Club LP at the next record show as a joke.

Thanks!
 
Wish I could make it. Would love to hear your rig, Bot! I'm in Disney for a week with extended family. Wish me luck!
 
><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯ `· .¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>‏

Wish I could make it. Would love to hear your rig, Bot! I'm in Disney for a week with extended family. Wish me luck!

Say hi to the mouse for me Squid. It's been a long time. Now I'll be in your stomping grounds A² and yr on the other end of the island.

I know, I'm way late to the party but, I'll be there.

313, sorry we won't have the full alumni present, maybe next time.
RU High Alumni
Go Panthers!

:beatnik:
 
Sounds like a hell of a shindig Dave. If I didn't have a new pup at home I'd come up there and drag Big Steve along.:smoke:
 
Just got home from Dave and Gloria's place. What a great party. The food was great and Dave and Gloria had many many speakers we rolled in and out of the system. My favorites are the Sonous Fabers (spell). Thanks for a great time!!!
 
Sorry I missed this one, but apparently I wasn't paying attention to my wife telling me we had a family birthday party today also.

The cake and chicken was good :D
 
Back
Top Bottom