• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

SMAC August 2012

So you're going to miss 8/25 SMAC meeting

:banana: Okay be that way, see attachment for what you'll miss. Do you really think you have a better party??? LOL
 

Attachments

  • Theatre Wallpaper.jpg
    Theatre Wallpaper.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 33
Several has indicated they'll bring a tube amp, hope some make it. We will need a turntable, my Technics SL 1600 Mk2 spins records but won't drop the tonearm. Anybody know something about this?
 
Sorry I missed this one. I was really looking forward to seeing a "real" home threater. I also have never heard IBs and was looking forward to that.
 
It was such a nice summer day that I even brought the Vista Cruiser!! George snapped a picture, thanks!!

1969_Vista_Cruiser_SMAC_20120825.jpg
 
:banana:
All,
Thanks for coming. :yes: It was as great time, I enjoyed being host and learning some new tips. The tweaks people suggested in the theatre sound really nice. :music: We'll do it again soon. :scratch2:

Dale :thmbsp:
 

Attachments

  • DSC00349.jpg
    DSC00349.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 23
  • DSC00351.jpg
    DSC00351.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 22
  • DSC00347.jpg
    DSC00347.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 93
Looks like a grand time was had by all; too bad we couldn't work out our scheduling conflicts here.

So, is Ken still out there with the boats??? :lmao:

attachment.php
 
Looks like George is wearing Rob's hat.
Sorry to have missed also, but my vacation started Saturday at noon and I had many details to shore up. If I had known there was an opportunity to see a Vista Cruiser, my schedule would have been rearranged.:D
 
Back
Top Bottom