• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Some teaser pics of a current Redboy project

Got your bases done. Vampirewire Chassis jacks and five-way posts, common IEC sockets. All of that in rich, Corinthian Pine :D
I'll give you a call in the morning.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0001.JPG
    IMG_0001.JPG
    124.7 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_0002.JPG
    IMG_0002.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 140
Nice job, those should work quite nicely..:thmbsp:

Glad to see Nate is getting these puppies done, they look sweet, been wondering about the sound impressions..:smoke:
 
Nice job, those should work quite nicely..:thmbsp:

Glad to see Nate is getting these puppies done, they look sweet, been wondering about the sound impressions..:smoke:
Thanks, for mules, they should work well.

I'm guessing a listening debut will be this Saturday at Cobblefest :banana:
 
Wow Lance, those look great! Thanks for bailing me out, man. I'll have to put the yogurt cartons under the turntable now, or something. :scratch2:
You do nice AND QUICK work..:thmbsp:
Hey, you calling me slow?! Just 'cause I ordered the aluminum over a year ago... um, yeah. Pretty slow. :)

Can't wait to finish these, Keg!
 
Those are looking good Nate. I love the smell of Corinthian Pine in the morning.....it smells like victory!
 
great work West. What finish are you going to do?
Well, DJ, seeing as I like Nate and I know he's going to be wiring the amps up, today, I think I'll use an air finish. The other type I was thinking about is the hand-slapped type (the one you do by slapping your hands together like knocking the dust off):D
 
Last edited:
Wow Lance, those look great! Thanks for bailing me out, man. I'll have to put the yogurt cartons under the turntable now, or something. :scratch2:Hey, you calling me slow?! Just 'cause I ordered the aluminum over a year ago... um, yeah. Pretty slow. :)

Can't wait to finish these, Keg!

I just thought it pretty fast, he posted he'd make them and like a few hours later there done, DAM!

I'm usually pretty slow doing these things, except my last build, from design to tweak to running well
I got it done in about 5 days, and that was with "unknown" tubes, very very fast for me on that one.

Yur just fine Nate.. :)
.
(here's a quick teaser pic of my prototype, not very pretty, but functional)
 

Attachments

  • 6JB5_959.jpg
    6JB5_959.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 795
Back
Top Bottom