• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Something for the Caveman

Register to hide this ad
Nice MOTL set up from Mitsubishi. I am not sure on the cassette deck but the amp and pre are top notch units and should be heard by all.

As for the price, about $600-$650 over what it's "worth" on the market.
 
Nice MOTL set up from Mitsubishi. I am not sure on the cassette deck but the amp and pre are top notch units and should be heard by all.

As for the price, about $600-$650 over what it's "worth" on the market.

I never even knew Mitsubishi made tube mono blocks. Would be cool to see some actual pictures.
 
I never even knew Mitsubishi made tube mono blocks. Would be cool to see some actual pictures.

They don't as far as I know. That is a dual mono solid state amp.

Do a search here for Mitsubishi DA-A10DC and you'll most likely find a pic of the amp.
 
Back
Top Bottom