• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

sony speakers?

tandberg75

New Member
Got some Sony ss-s890 speakers. Cant seem to find much out about them. Almost looks like they could be Bi-amped when taken apart? Anyone got any help with these guys? I bought them from a serviceman that bought them when he was overseas.
 
Register to hide this ad
Got some Sony ss-s890 speakers. Cant seem to find much out about them. Almost looks like they could be Bi-amped when taken apart? Anyone got any help with these guys? I bought them from a serviceman that bought them when he was overseas.
I also have a pair of these and they work great they are the best speakers I have ever heard. I was wondering if anyone knew what they are worth if I was to sell them. I can't seem to find anything other than they are very rare.
 
I also have a pair of these and they work great they are the best speakers I have ever heard. I was wondering if anyone knew what they are worth if I was to sell them. I can't seem to find anything other than they are very rare.
Ask about value in the dollars and cents forum.
 
I also have a pair of these and they work great they are the best speakers I have ever heard. I was wondering if anyone knew what they are worth if I was to sell them. I can't seem to find anything other than they are very rare.
A room full of top name vintage gear, an arm and a leg. "the best speakers I have ever heard.," Priceless.
 
Back
Top Bottom