• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

South Carolina audio club get together.

And the best Cheeseburger in town is at Rainbow Billiards on main and a cold bud light!

I'll have to check that out on my next trip up. We often end up with a hotdog at Skins or a peanut butter milkshake at the Huddle. Some Wednesdays I drive my brother to the Pickens Flea Market where he plays keyboard with the locals.

029.jpeg
 
I'll have to check that out on my next trip up. We often end up with a hotdog at Skins or a peanut butter milkshake at the Huddle. Some Wednesdays I drive my brother to the Pickens Flea Market where he plays keyboard with the locals.

View attachment 2286384
I love going to the pickens flea market on Wednesday morning early and just enjoying the local Folks playing music! I need to go more often and sad to say I haven't been in a few years.
 
20210717_131003.jpg
Hey @Poultrygeist ,
It was such a pleasure to finally meet you and talk about hifi and other things, We should try and meet here in Easley soon and I really appreciate you taking the time to meet me at Papa jazz records its fantastic, I bought a couple of CDs and we had a great lunch right up the street. You have my phone number so call me soon and we can maybe plan another get together.
 
Smitty the pleasure was mine. I'll let you know the next time we're in your neck of the woods.

I used to sit on the deck at the Salty Nut with my dog and feed him peanuts, shell and all.
I'm looking forward to a cheese burger at the "Bow" :banana:
 
Please don't hesitate to let me know and I will buy and I want you to come and listen to my system and we can chill. I know it's along drive for you and maybe if we keep this thread going SC Folks will just reach out to one another and say hello! I have been trying to get a few Folks together with no luck and maybe we can change that!
 
I still want to try and get a group together and now with Covid not being what it has been maybe soon. Feel free to PM me when and if your ever in Greenville SC.
 
And as always I will meet anyone at Don Jones or Cherry Audio on a Saturday to maybe just talk about audio and such.
 
Well it's been awhile and no reply's so I will give up on a SC group get together and hope someone will take the lead and have some fun and get out and meet some like minded folks here in SC!
 
Well it's been awhile and no reply's so I will give up on a SC group get together and hope someone will take the lead and have some fun and get out and meet some like minded folks here in SC!


I'm in upstate SC. Spartanburg area. I doubt that I could make many meet ups. I help take care of a parent with Alzheimer's, work a full time job, and try to get things done at home when I have spare time. I would still like to keep in touch with audio enthusiasts in the area. I don't really know many stores that have the audio enthusiast in mind. There may be some but I don't know about them. Even if we only met up online, it's nice to talk to local folks that enjoy all things audio. I always like to learn new things. Maybe someone could recommend some local record stores or gear sellers/repairers that they know of. It's always good to get a heads up on local businesses to trade with.
 
I'm in upstate SC. Spartanburg area. I doubt that I could make many meet ups. I help take care of a parent with Alzheimer's, work a full time job, and try to get things done at home when I have spare time. I would still like to keep in touch with audio enthusiasts in the area. I don't really know many stores that have the audio enthusiast in mind. There may be some but I don't know about them. Even if we only met up online, it's nice to talk to local folks that enjoy all things audio. I always like to learn new things. Maybe someone could recommend some local record stores or gear sellers/repairers that they know of. It's always good to get a heads up on local businesses to trade with.

Welcome to Audiokarma from Minnesota
 
Going to give this thread a long and overdue bump to see if there is any interest in a SC meetup????

Hello @Smitty43 ,

I would be up for an occasional meet up. Keep in mind that in addition to working, I also help take care of my parents so it would have to be provisional with that. I live in upstate SC (Spartanburg area) and would like to meet others that are interested in audio equipment and performance. It would be nice to know about audio stores, repair technicians, record stores, and audio shows in the area. Of course I enjoy music and like to learn of new artists that I've never heard before.

My audio gear is modest but I have started to upgrade my gear as time and finances allow.
 
Back
Top Bottom