• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

South Florida audio stores?

Register to hide this ad
Hollywood Sound

Hi, I am located in the Boston area, but my mom and brothers live in Miami and they rely on Larry at Hollywood Sound for their audio systems.

He not only sold my mom some new equipment but he helped her repair some of her older equipment.

Best of luck, Stephanie
 
thanks I will look in to that one :) its a shame that so many good stores have closed there doors due to the bad economy and lack of just the general public wanting quality audio equipment any more.
 
When I lived in fort Lauderdale (1972-1989) frequented Sound Advice on Federal Highway south or Commercial Blvd. They were latter bought by Tweeter who opened up stores all over FL and eventually ran them into the ground and into bankruptcy.

I understand that the original owners have resurected the name and are in the original location on Federal Hwy as well as a second store in Boca Raton on Yamato Rd.

Don't know what the new Sound Advice is like but I liked doing business with them in the 80s. With the original owners now in charge it might be worth a look.
 
Hollywood sound. be aware their website is out of date in terms of equipment and pricing.

Very nice guy and great shop.
 
Back
Top Bottom