All good. Nothing more aggravating than hooking everything up and no sound. Been there and done that many times.Υeah, I said that as a joke. Now that I read my post again it feels like I was kind of offensive, so Im sorry.
All good. Nothing more aggravating than hooking everything up and no sound. Been there and done that many times.Υeah, I said that as a joke. Now that I read my post again it feels like I was kind of offensive, so Im sorry.
Exactly, especially when you have spent a fortune on everything. What would your suggested solution be?All good. Nothing more aggravating than hooking everything up and no sound. Been there and done that many times.
Yup, if you are talking about the sound volume I tried it and nothing happened. It's weird because when I plug them, instead of no sound coming out of both of the keyboard or the speakers, sound plays normally from the keyboard as if I had never plugged them in. How the keyboard works is whenever you plug something in the ports it immediatelly silenceses itself.It sounds like you're on the right track, for me when in doubt I usually double check that I'm doing things right
View attachment 3720459
Can I also buy xlr to ts cable? What difference would there be?I'd probably get a couple 1/4" TS to 1/4" TS cables. That's what the keyboard manual shows for connections.
Yeah, could use TS to XLR, but not really much point IMO since it's not balanced output anyway.
1/4" TS should plug and play fine into the 1/4" TRS input on the speaker.
Took a look at your Roland keyboard owner's manual. Appears that a pair TS mono cables are needed, like these:Υeah, I said that as a joke. Now that I read my post again it feels like I was kind of offensive, so Im sorry.
Oh a double jack you mean. Wouldnt a xlr to ts fit as well? Or no?Took a look at your Roland keyboard owner's manual. Appears that a TRS mono cable is needed, like these:
Took a look at your Roland keyboard owner's manual. Appears that a pair TRS mono cables are needed, like these:
Can I also buy xlr to ts cable? What difference would there be?
Sorry, I didn't catch the TRS vs TS designation in the cables linked above. TS is apparently what you need. Will edit my posts to correct them to be TS.The ones in your picture are TS (as suggested earlier in the thread).
Alright, thanks!. I did not understand the no performance advantage though that you said. The only difference would just be the port it plugs in and nothing else? But it would work just fine?The difference would be one end has XLR. There would be no performance advantage.
Personally, I'd probably just keep it simple and get TS to TS cables.
so you're suggesting a ts to ts cable?Sorry, I didn't catch the TRS vs TS designation in the cables linked above. TS is apparently what you need. Will edit my posts to correct them to be TS.
And nothing else.The only difference would just be the port it plugs in and nothing else?
It's what the keyboard manual shows.so you're suggesting a ts to ts cable?
Had to translate to understand what you said haha. Im just making sure because my slow brain can sometimes make wrong conclusions even if the asnwer is in front of me.It's what the keyboard manual shows.
Must we beg you to heed it?
Yesso you're suggesting a ts to ts cable?
You will need a cable that is a like this one I think.@BmWr75 @whoaru99 Hello, now that we started the conversation I have another question as well. If I want to plug them into my computer as well which has the usual 3mm jack port, I just need a 1/4'' jack to a 3mm jack cable right? And in order to plug in both of the speakers since I only have one port do I need something like a splitter?
