• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Speakers. What are these. Are they any good?

Register to hide this ad
Cerwin Vega makes an RL1000 and B&O makes a AL1000 but neither reseamble those. Be careful, might be white van specials.
 
I usually respond with something like:

"Hello, I am interested in the speakers you have listed, but will need more information. What you have listed is the same as saying "car for sale, red with 2 doors, $4500" ! If you can find at least the name brand, model #, and any other information, I will get back to you, Thank You"

As for the pictures, I have no idea.
 
white van for sure they make some called acoustic resurch as well but don't confuse them with real AR's.another white van spealer is Audiophile speakers.
we should start a white van speaker page to help people identify these things.
 
Back
Top Bottom