• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Special turntable mats? Improvement?

I bought a Sonic Bliss mat on the auction site, and I would say it made quite an improvement over my stock mat on my Pioneer Pl-630. Once purchased you supply your turntable model and he custom cuts them to fit your turntable. It's a very lightweight mesh material. Check it out- it's reasonably priced too.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Sonic-Bliss-Rec...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item35a4f3555e

:thmbsp::thmbsp::thmbsp:

On the contrary, he will not custom cut a mat for you. :no: He just offered my money back when I told him the Empire has a 2 inch cut out as opposed to the 1.5 inch he had precut. I sent him a message asking if he thought I could custom cut one myself. He didn’t even write back! :dammit: Just sent one out to me with no cut out instead. I was able to cut it myself, but a return message would have been nice.

Bill.
 
The Sonic Bliss mat I ordered from Ebay arrived today. There is a noticeable improvement over the original Empire mat I've been using. Is the Sonic Bliss mat made from the toolbox liner people are referring to in this thread?

Bill.

Does the Sonic Bliss look like this?
 

Attachments

  • Pantry Liner.JPG
    Pantry Liner.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 11
  • SEAAP_NSL.jpg
    SEAAP_NSL.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 10
  • 4462.jpg
    4462.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 14
Yes it does look like that. Are you gonna tell me whats wrong with that material now? He did ask me to measure my tt platter and custom made it to my dimensions. I know that for a fact.
 
I use

ringmat_goldspot.jpg


Except for the gold spot.

"dolph"
 
Yes it does look like that. Are you gonna tell me whats wrong with that material now? He did ask me to measure my tt platter and custom made it to my dimensions. I know that for a fact.

We had different experiences then! Perhaps you caught him on a good day?

Bill.
 
Back
Top Bottom