• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Stock dusty complete Marantz 2225 - value?

tubino

A guy with too many tubes
I have a stock Marantz 2225 in a metal cabinet. I'd appreciate help with the value (a range is fine).

Thanks.
 
Register to hide this ad
Depends on market area.
$100-$200 is typical
$20-$400 is possible. No buyers to perfect buyer.

How you sell makes all the difference.

Actual condition both cosmetically and electronically make a large difference too.
 
When they show up here on CL it's usually between $200-$300 asking price with a wood case. I've seen as high as $500. Rarely lower than that. Don't recall seeing a metal cab.
 
When they show up here on CL it's usually between $200-$300 asking price with a wood case. I've seen as high as $500. Rarely lower than that. Don't recall seeing a metal cab.

Metal cab means no wood case.

Wood case adds $100-$200 to asking price. Wood seems to mean a lot to folks.
I like pretty but pretty don't make it sound any better.
Silly people.
I've seen people brag about how beautiful their busted unit is but I can't flip a perfectly working ugly one.
 
Back
Top Bottom