• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Stoner Rock playlist

Here's a bunch of stoner rock albums I got in the last few months. Highly rec'd! Not a dud in the bunch. Peace.

11.jpg

Valley of the Sun – The Chariot [2022]​

~~~~
222.jpg

Colour Haze – Sacred [2022]​

~~~~~~~~
33.jpg

Honcho – Corporate Rock [2002]​

~~~~~~~~~
44.jpg

Ampacity – Encounter One [2013]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
55.jpg

Sleeping Giant – Sleeping Giant [2019]​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
66.jpg

Swan Valley Heights – Terminal Forest [2023]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If anyone would like a vinyl or CD rip, shoot an email.
 
Been a while since I posted here. I feel like I haven't found anything new that rocked my world, until recently.

Went to a show a little while back and was talking with the bass player from Strange Highways. He hipped me to Faith in Jane and I must say they are the ****. Hard to explain what they are like, but I'll try. I feel their music sounds like if Soundgarden and The Grateful Dead had a baby.

The music obviously rips, but the lyrics are quite good. There is a realness and vulnerability in the themes and a poetic way in which he gets his message across, I also dig his delivery which is reminiscent of Eddy Vedder. Really good stuff, highly recommended.

Faith in Jane-Countryside

Screenshot_20240403-094220.png
 
Playing a whole ablum streaming :yikes:

Finished work and the chores, just started eating some gummies :beatnik:, it's an inside day with the heat.


Screenshot_20240705_125927_WiiM Home~2.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom