• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Super Chorus inspired project.

Proving once again that the Bigger the Horn, the more you can "get into" the music! HAH

While I know of about a half dozen people who built my Quarter Pie Horn design, you are the only one who has Super MWMs. Both derived from the venerable Magnificent Woofing Machine, which was a TLA, Three Letter Acronym by Paul Klipsch (he was a Colonel in the Army after all).
 
Speaking of mid bass horns this is my very economical mid bass horn on one of my setups.
Still have those MWM bins if you want them back for the same price you sold them to me for. How come all the changes all the time? Entertaining yourself or searching for the Holy Grail? You need to quit fooling around and just build a set of Super MWM's:D
When are you going to make it down here to hear my new two way?
 
Hello Dave,
I appreciate the offer very kind of you. I am going to pass. Yes, I am Entertaining myself staying home and taking care of my wife. I will make it down to you in few months after things settle down here. Yes, I want to hear your new two way for sure. Also, Japanese fireworks on the Super MWMs that I have been hearing about all over the country!
 
Considering the shorter length of this horn, will I have phasing issues with the current configuration of my network, that has the mid and tweeter inverted from the woofer, or am I just overthinking it?
Flipping cheap polarity switch will tell you more than we ever could.
 
Back
Top Bottom