Check the voltage on either side of R9 and R10. Could also be Q3 went open.
Bob thanks for chime in. When both amps were disconnected all pin voltages are fine. So I expect PS is fine. After connecting both amps only Pin 10 voltage is amiss! I checked all resistors in amp boards they read fine. Following your advice, I will replace all transistors including output transistors. It will take some time and I will send a pm to you and Larry when I finish the replacement. For output transistors what are the correct replacements?Is the PS up to speed?
Thanks Larry!mj21193g & mj21194g
Before placing order I would like to confirm the right replacement parts for amp boars. Here is what I am buyingmj21193g & mj21194g
Sorry correctionsBefore placing order I would like to confirm the right replacement parts for amp boars. Here is what I am buying
2SA726 by KSA992FTA
2SC1451 by KSC1845FTA
2SC945 by KSC945CGBU
2SA733 by KSA733CGBU
2SB528 by MJE15031G
2SD358 by MJE15030G
2SC1448 by KSC2073TU
2SA740 by KSA940TU
Output transistors by MJ1193G and MJ1194G
Please confirm
UPDATEIs the PS up to speed?