• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Tape-based play list

Here's the latest workout tape, made on the Nak BX-150. It rocks.

I Fought the Law
Groovy Times
Gates of the West
Capital Radio ............. the Clash
Cath ............. the Bluebells
Another Girl, Another Planet... Only Ones
Our Lips Are Sealed ............. GoGos
Come Dancing ............. Kinks
Africa ............. Toto
All I Need Is A Miracle ......... Mike & Mechanics
Hungry Like the Wolf ......... Duran Duran
Your Love ............. Outfield
Wall of Death .............. Richard/ Linda Thompson


All from vinyl except the last song. One hell of a workout tape.
 
p5090011dw3.jpg


HAPPY TRAILS
Quicksilver Messenger Service

Capitol
 
p5090017vx9.jpg


THE MISSION
Ennio Morricone, composer and conductor
The London Philharmonic Orchestra
Incantation (native instruments)

Virgin
 
Nice deck which system is it in? and which model realistic is it?

That's an SPC-5. It's in my "cubicle in hell" system, which consists of a Nikko 501, two Frazier Midgets, and iPod adapter, and the cassette deck. The deck is a Japanese product, but the design is by Philips BV (according to what it says inside the case).
 
p5090017vx9.jpg


THE MISSION
Ennio Morricone, composer and conductor
The London Philharmonic Orchestra
Incantation (native instruments)

Virgin

I love that movie, I might watch that tonight. I have a recording of the theme with Henry Mancini conducting in dolby stereo.
 
Back
Top Bottom