• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Terminator Dark Fate

Bahamayellow

Super Member
Just saw Terminator dark fate and really enjoyed it. I really wish they would have made this one right after T-2. The others were ok but this one was better.
 
Register to hide this ad
I saw Linda Hamilton and Arnold on The Graham Norton Show last week promoting the film.
Looks like there is a lady Terminator (played by the actress who played Cam in "Halt and Catch Fire")
- it does look interesting!
 
I sure hope its decent. Seems like the francise has been going downhill since t2(still one of my favorite movies). Genisys was not great.
 
I'm surprised Genisys didn't kill the franchise entirely. Dark Fate was ok though, reasonable action level and the story wasn't totally stupid. Probably safe to say it's the last time Arnie and Linda Hamilton will be on-screen together. And maybe Cameron can retire the 'evil liquid metal' meme along with them.
 
Back
Top Bottom