• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

"The 44 best...

Register to hide this ad
"HiFi Albums for Audiophiles" ... you'd think there would be some mention made of range, dynamics or other benchmarks of SQ.

This is just a list of music the author likes.
 
I don't know what the qualifications are for writing for a site like that are, but I've noticed what they're not...

...knowledge of the subject matter
...strict adherence to the truth
...writing ability
...spelling ability!

The above is culled from reading many different articles, not just this one.

This one appears to be by the staff of an actual audio magazine who although passing on the points above did manage to avoid mentioning the sound quality of the chosen albums.
 
Click bait article. I hate those! They are just generating revenue by making you reload your page (and of course new commercials each time) - 44 times over. Just give me the damn list on a single page already. Not playing that game…
 
I don't know what the qualifications are for writing for a site like that are, but I've noticed what they're not...

...knowledge of the subject matter
...strict adherence to the truth
...writing ability
...spelling ability!

The above is culled from reading many different articles, not just this one.

This one appears to be by the staff of an actual audio magazine who although passing on the points above did manage to avoid mentioning the sound quality of the chosen albums.
It's all advertainment. Or so it seems.
 
Sponsored by Amazon, which means every one is available for purchase in some capacity I'm sure.
 
Back
Top Bottom