• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The broken vending machine

tybrad

Lunatic Member
Banned
So there is this broken vending machine that sits alone in a dark basement, with one exposed bulb ceiling lamp above it (no importance, just setting the otherworldly mood:D). One-by-one, someone wanders in and puts an object into it, but the machine delivers something else. Every person has to take something/someone out and put something/someone else into the machine.

The trick here is to try, as best you can, to relate the input and output.

For example:
Poster 1: I put Ronnie Wood in.
Poster 2: I got a lap steel guitar out (he plays one). Then you put something/someone else into the machine for the next poster.



To start:

I put Bobsvinyl in
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
The lyric sheet to 'Sympathy for the Devil' came out.

I put a cutout cassette of 'Jason & the Scorchers: Still Standing' in.

(Yes, I actually have one of those!)
 
You get back 118.93 yuan and a bottle of water. (The vending machine was made in China).

I put in a half pound of bacon.
 
You get a quarter pound of bacon. The vending machine likes bacon, but still saved some for you! How nice :)
I put in a Nokia 3310.
 
I got Tox's left foot back out. (and I shook it all about... and 'cause the machines broken .. and 'cause 'The Seaguls' never had a greatest hits album.)

I put in harmonic distortion.
 
I got Tox's left foot back out. (and I shook it all about... and 'cause the machines broken .. and 'cause 'The Seaguls' never had a greatest hits album.)

I put in harmonic distortion.



You get your canned ham back. the machine is not interested in any more canned hams.

I put in a paisley necktie last worn at a dance in 1979.
 

Attachments

  • seegulls.jpg
    seegulls.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 16
You get back a pastry that was also from 1979.

I put in a copy of Moby Dick (not a first edition).
 
You get an autographed photo of Elton John, but the autograph is from someone called "Bloody Stupid Johnson" who appears to have built this vending machine. (look it up.)
I put in Roger Daltry's duct taped microphone.
 
Back
Top Bottom