• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The Fisher X100 - Right Channel Out

I'd cut the black wire under "F" and land the two ends of the Black wire on a terminal strip just like the one at "B" and "C" but put the new strip where "F" is located. Then you can attach the CL-80 to the two ends of the black wire on the ends of the new terminal strip. Just giving some ideas.

If you look at the X100 schematic that places the CL-80 between the fuse and the line side of the power transformer.

Thanks Tim. I’ll report back after I receive part and install.
 
One other thought.... Try to put the black part of the CL-80 away from other components and wire as much as practical. It generates a fair amount of heat. Mostly don't have it sitting on things that are heat sensitive.
 
Back
Top Bottom