VinceInMT
Super Member
Good morning. It’s 38°F going to 42. It’s raining and looks like it will continue doing that for a few days with a chance of some snow. Nothing to shovel but it’s time to getting to stay inside hobbies.
I met up with the Portrait Painters group at the library yesterday for a couple hours and did some sketches (I’m not much of a painter) of the model. Today I meet up with the Urban Sketchers. Due to the weather we’ll be inside at a coffee shop. I like sketching interiors and occasionally the other patrons.
I met up with the Portrait Painters group at the library yesterday for a couple hours and did some sketches (I’m not much of a painter) of the model. Today I meet up with the Urban Sketchers. Due to the weather we’ll be inside at a coffee shop. I like sketching interiors and occasionally the other patrons.