• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The holy grail?

The lost epasodes of the Brady Bunch... NOT!
1950 BSA lightning 650.With a pair of Grado PS1's under the seat.
 
All 3 pieces of the Kenwood 700 series and Echowars as my neighbour!!!:thmbsp: Wish he was here to go over my KA 8006.........
 
1970 Dodge Challenger Plum Crazy purple with white vinyl interior. 440 6-Pack with a 4 speed.

Vintage System:
Marantz 4400
2x McIntosh 275 (or 240) in bridged mono mode
Klipsch Cornwalls or Herseys
Acoustic Research XA

"New" 2ch setup:
McIntosh MCD1000
McIntosh MDA1000
Acoustic Research XA (with Clearaudio cart)
McIntosh C2300 or C46
2x McIntosh 501 bridged mono
B&W 800D or 803D
 
For me it's gotta be Mcintosh, the great tube gear they made, running Klipschorns, LaScalas, Altec Valencias, or Tannoy GRF's. I just don't have the room or the free cash for that. A black 61 Vette or Morgan +8 or Ferrari 250 Berlinetta wouldn't hurt either!

Since the next stop for my wife and I may be a condo, I don't see any of that happening, but it's fun to dream!:boring:
 
Mint condition Soviet era 'Mig 21' complete with spare parts to include at least 2 zero-time engines .... and all the free jet fuel I could burn in the next 10 years!

mig21.jpg


.

As someone else mentioned .... The 69 Boss Mustang 429 would be nice too ... But I might be happier with a 62 Chevy Bel-Air 409 "Bubbletop" .... Dual Quads!

1962belair409aug252005lf1024.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom