• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

"The Problem With Millennials! Through the eyes of a millennial."

tybrad

Lunatic Member
Banned
So here. I thought that this resonated with my personal feelings. This ought to generate some well-tread discussion.

hqdefault.jpg

 
Register to hide this ad
She may have been reading what she said and coached, but I believe that she believes it. I give her credit for looking at her generation honestly. Previous generations weren't perfect. The best thing we can do is learn from our mistakes, come together as one and move forward. If only we could put our differences aside...
 
I've seen this video floating on social media. I'm a millennial. I remember thinking that this girl makes these issues seem a little one dimensional
 
"We're stepping on our flag instead of stepping up to volunteer."

Hear, hear! Why can't they be like we were, perfect in every way??

anti-war_vietnam_war_protest_rally.jpg
 
Back
Top Bottom