• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

The Real Star is the CAR

Second place:

iu
 
I'll start with this beauty.

supernatural-chevy-impala_6pbx.jpg


Show lasted sixteen seasons, and rumor has it they totalled a least one Baby a year. And every last one of them had legos in the air vents and a toy soldier stuck in an ashtray ...
Am I the only one who doesn't recognize this car?
 
I always wanted to roll up to my living room in a T-Bird and see a Vegas showgirl in my hot tub but alas...:dunno:


I bought a 1955 Buick Special Riviera from a guy who also had a '56 model.

He lived in part of a 4 story warehouse that was rented to tenants by the square foot. The square footage was all you got.

He was on the ground floor in a front corner.

There was a big (IDK, 20x20) roll up door with a code keypad at the main entrance, and a driveway/walk way marked out in yellow paint once you got inside.

He drove to his corner, opened another roll up door and drove inside.

I think there were 3-4 big rooms walled off with doors, but the "garage", living room and kitchen were all open.

I thought that was neat as hell.

He said a couple other tenants had that setup but most didn't.

Said the rent was real cheap too.

That was about 1982/83.

A few years later they started having punk shows in one of the buildings in that area.
 
Back
Top Bottom