• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The Real Star is the CAR

I am not familiar with much of Red's work. I do remember his TV show and some of his skits/characters. But I couldn't name one movie, and that pic appears to be a movie still. I am proud that he is from my home state and that my Granny knew him. She said that he was always outgoing and funny, no surprise there I guess
 
Last edited:
so apparently no Red Skelton fans here, I'm a dinosaur I know.
Red came to James Madison U in Harrisonburg Va when Emma was in school and did, apparently, an amazing presentation.
 
iu
The car in the picture was voiced by Owen Wilson. Paul Newman voiced Old Doc Hudson (his final film role).
 
Back
Top Bottom