• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

The worst song ever recorded?

The one that I hate as much as any is, ‘Come on, Aileen” by Dexy’s…

Certain songs should have simply disappeared after their popularity time period.
 
I am reminded of the Bonzo Dog Band's " Canyons of Your Mind", which included the worst guitar solo ever!
 
Last edited:
I just might be stepping on some fans' toes when I mention this...but, Tiny Tim's; "Tip Toe Through The Tulips" kinda comes to mind.

Never much of a following of this songster. Not sure why? Just a personal bias; I guess. :bigok:


Mind you, Yono rates with a close second with any song!

Q
 
Back
Top Bottom