• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

There will NOT be a 2026 Mid Atlantic fall get together at Ohighway's .

Register to hide this ad
Sorry to hear this, but I understand. Looking at our October, but not sure if folks want to come to my place twice this year.
Regards,
ehoove
 
I know its not about me - heck, I didn't make it to the spring event,
and making it to a fall event depends on the date of your event.

There are fall car shows and other events during the month -
I've got the weekend of Oct 11 booked at Great Meadows,
and Sat Oct 19th is an Annual event in Rockville, MD ...
 
Understood but disappointed.
I am retiring in December and moving so this would have been the last opportunity to see the AK gang.
 
Back
Top Bottom