• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Thread of the day...

Register to hide this ad
Wow, I've seen other boards mock and deride questions like that. Not to get too philosophical, but the character of a community can be determined by how it treats the "weakest" in their midst. All audio - no attitude...that's why I'm here, and IMHO many others as well.
 
I came to AK for help...posted a question...and within 5 minutes luvvinvinyl welcomed me and urged patience, and soon a reply came.

Good folks here, all about helping one another :yes:
 
nice to see the hands of help extended

ya'll put up with me...

has to be a good place
 
Ain't it cool!

I can recall a number of threads similar to that from across the world. In any community it's the individuals that make it happen. Hats off to you guys.

Cheers!
 
I wouldn't expect anything less from such a fine bunch of folks! :) :thmbsp:

Scott
 
That is without a doubt, a great example of why this is a great place to be. I love to be able to help out others who are interested to learn, a rare commodity these days, and I do my best here at AK to help. My knowledge is limited but I try to share what I have. We all do good work. :thmbsp:
 
I am in total agreement. Have been here for just a few days, got a warm welcome, and I've been busy reading through threads of interest and learning a lot. I'm very glad to be here, thanks to you folks!
Don
 
We do what we can. Except me. I'm a Grouchy Old Bastard, I DON'T like nobody, & don't want nobody to like me...So there...N'yaahh...
 
This is why am a Subscriber.All of you are great:thmbsp: and let me thank QuadBob for letting me no about this site:D
All the Best AK
Joe
 
AK Rocks!
There is no way I would have anyway near the knowledge I do today if it weren't for the great folks here.

Now if I could only remember where I put my glasses.....
 
Back
Top Bottom