• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Three pallets of stuff in Huntsville, AL

Wildly not worth the hassle. A lot of that stuff goes straight to Goodwill or in the trash. Tape decks are barely worth anything non-working, and belt kits are expensive and slow to install. Assuming the majority of the "good stuff" there doesn't work, you're gonna be going through a ton of hassle. I think you could clear $800-1000 overall but your hourly rate would be minimum wage or around there.

That said, if I were local, I would take a look and probably offer $200 or so.
 
IF a person is rigged for it, it works.
There is money there, but you need to work it different than most of you are thinking.
Most of you are thinking of the jewel situation.

Crap sells.
Broken crap sells.
Parts sell.

60 items at $20 = $1200
60 items at $40 = $2400
120 items at $40 = $4800

IF you had a bench do to a quick test, a photo booth set up to get a quick photo or five, a good eBay account or seven, free boxes and packing available and skill at packing, you could flip a lot AS-IS or AS-PARTS and make a few bucks.

I don't recommend it. It can be a pain in the butt.


AND, if I was the buyer, onsite, looking through the piles, I would certainly barter like a bastard, even if they called me one.

Remember, you need to dig through a mountain of dirt to get gold.
 
The listing is deleted so someone is loading up their garage right about now.

Right now -

tenor.gif


But maybe later -
dawson-crying-ugly-amazing-gifs.gif
 
Back
Top Bottom