• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Polk SDA 2 - NC

Register to hide this ad
Oh, man. SDA's are on my must have list, AND I'm going to be in Salisbury on Sunday...
Alas, my trip to Salisbury is already not well received at home so another 3 hrs onto the trip is out.
 
Would love to get them right now - about 90 minutes from where I work, but don't know how I would face my wife afterwards.
 
Put your foot down and tell her you are the man of the house. That she has no choice but to deal with it.

She will help you bring them in, after you set her straight.

Listen to the wisdom of a single man.
 
Back
Top Bottom