• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

Toasted Almond.....

Steelman

Super Member
Just received my vinyl from Toasted Almond. Just to let anyone know...he grossly underates the condition of what he has to offer.

I couldn't be happier :)

Thanks George :thmbsp:
 
Register to hide this ad
Shhhhhhhhh!

Don't tell everyone. They'll ALL want some, and we'll have to fight harder to get all that primo vinyl!
 
Shhhhhhhhh!

Don't tell everyone. They'll ALL want some, and we'll have to fight harder to get all that primo vinyl!

That is correct....Shhhhhhhh

Listen folks, I've bought vinyl from Toasted many many many times, and I swear each time will be the last. You should look elsewhere if you want the good stuff. :D
 
That is correct....Shhhhhhhh

Listen folks, I've bought vinyl from Toasted many many many times, and I swear each time will be the last. You should look elsewhere if you want the good stuff. :D

Just in case someone here does not read the other posts, it should be noted that Toasted Almond is great to deal with... but, now that you know the truth.....SHHHHHHHH
 
For those who don't know, all the proceeds from his sales, vinyl and gear, go to the Githens Center, in Mount Holly, NJ

Githens Center
(Burlington County Cerebral Palsy Association)
40 Cedar Street
Mount Holly, New Jersey, 08060

http://www.githenscenter.org/

Excellent LPs/gear, fine upstanding seller, most worthy cause, bargain prices, fair and honest shipping charges.

Get some great music, and feel good about helping some people who need a lift. Does it get any better? I think not.

Thanks, George.
 
Back
Top Bottom