• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Today's freak out! Psychedelic rock tunes.

Just came back from GW hunting and found a few great Psychedelic LP's in excellent shape:
Steve Hillage "L" his first real solo LP after Gong . . . Dying to hear this one!
Pink Floyd ~ Piper at the Gates of Dawn (M)
Pink Floyd ~ Animals (NM)
Pink Floyd ~ Meddle (I have 2 copies of this must have LP, why not 3?) (G)

The other 3 LP's were:
The Chantays ~ Pipeline on Dot Records (M)
Oregan ~ Distant Hills (NM)
Talking Heads ~ Fear of Music (NM)

Time to break out the RCM!! :thmbsp:
 
Thanks for that link DumpTruck! Never thought of the wiki....and I sure wish those two albums would be released on CD, but I've never found them anywhere.

Another great album in keeping with the "FreakOut" theme is, of course, Frank Zappa and the Mothers "Freak Out" double album, and one of the best on it is "The Return of the Son of Monster Magnet" !!!

Ted
 
and I sure wish those two albums would be released on CD, but I've never found them anywhere.
They were both released in the UK:

Wozard Of Iz is not TOO hard to find (this link is for the info, you should be able to find it in the US) http://www.cherryred.co.uk/el/artists/mortgarson.htm

Julian's Treatment is a little more rare, but it is around as "A TIME BEFORE THIS ... PLUS (1970-73)" on See For Miles Records (1990).
 
Thanks for the info DumpTruck...and I actually found both of the albums on Amazon as imported CD's - perfect - thanks! No more listening to old reel-to-reel tapes....

Ted
 
Orang-Utan - Chocolate Piano
4148734.jpg
 
Sir Winston And The Common - Not The Sprit of India / One Last Chance
Nauseating Butterfly 45, 1968 Indianapolis Indiana
 
Back
Top Bottom