• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Today's INDIE Playlist

AAS-2.jpg


American Analog Set

Set Free
Arts & Crafts
 
Just put on Pastels "illumination" but it's mp3...waaaaaaaaaah.

Earlier it was The Notwist: The Devil, You and Me.
 
My favorite RHP albums are Songs for a Blue Guitar and Ocean Beach.

I guess my beef with Old Ramon is the same complaint I have with a lot of RHP/Sun Kil Moon/solo Kozelek stuff. The dude needs an editor. He has a real knack for stretching a great 3 or 5 minute song into an 8 or 9 minute song - often with no particular payoff. I do love all 12+ minutes of "Make Like Paper" though.
 
No, couldn't do it - you? I heard there were some 'technical difficulties' from a friend who was there but that it ended up a great show nonetheless.

I was there. It was ok. The setup took forever and the mix was so-so. Not the best show of theirs I've seen, but not terrible either.

My two friends that were going to meet me there both forgot their IDs. :no:
 
deerhoof.jpg

Deerhoof

Friend Opportunity
Kill Rock Stars

I love "+81" in spite of the childish vocals, for the inspired kick-ass guitar. And it's exceptional tone...:drool:
 
Back
Top Bottom