• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Tom Brady

sanford12

Old Stuff New Stuff As long as it's Good Stuff
Subscriber
Just from what I've gleaned it looks like Brady has promised the wife more than once to retire. He's the greatest Quarterback ever and has nothing left to prove. Her asking him to put his family first and him not honoring his word I don't blame her not wanting to be around him. And really Tom take care of that boil on your neck
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Sadly, the personal/family life of many, often takes a back seat to their professional life.
 
Torn but I think I am cool with it. Not that it matters what I think. Even if I thought it the worst thing ever, being a football fan in general I get the significance that @Sgt Shultz mentioned and will/would watch if I happened upon a game. My football day was yesterday.
 
It's probably not about that at all, he has that in spades.

At his age and level I think it is personal and a love of the game.

Could be totally wrong :dunno:

As I stated and totally agree with you, Tom definitely has nothing left to prove. Who's to say he doesn't NEED to keep playing, and not for the money either. It's his life, it's what he's known since childhood. I know if I was in his position I would play until they MADE me quit.

Now MY job, that's a whole different kettle of fish. Why would ANYONE want to do what I do for even one second, not too mention for a lifetime?

When new young guys get into the trade I ask them if they're smart, if they think so I tell them to RUN.
 
It's probably not about that at all, he has that in spades.

At his age and level I think it is personal and a love of the game.

Could be totally wrong :dunno:

I agree. Never was about fame and fortune, it was love of the game and personal with his self to play to the best of his ability and the rest followed. The quarter back, there might be directives given but when the ball is snapped he is in the command position of an in motion situation, there can be doubt about that, completely at the controls of what to do as the situation unfolds.
 
My advice is that it's time to go. Nothing to prove to anyone, and he's certainly not in need of financial support.

My point is that he's 40+, and slowing down. Sooner or later, if he doesn't find some other way to participate, he's gonna get a bad sack and get permanent injuries that will make life hell for the next 40 years. No need to wait to get really messed up to go out in a blaze of glory.

Go out on a high, don't wait until you go out as a has-been. Everything comes to an end, time to move on.
 
Kinda like when the wife demands you give up motorcycles, give in to that one demand and he'll be wearin a dress by Monday. He should retire when HE'S ready, he was a football great long before he was Giselle's main squeeze.

And no, don't miss her one bit...... ;)

:biggrin:
 
Kinda like when the wife demands you give up motorcycles, give in to that one demand and he'll be wearin a dress by Monday. He should retire when HE'S ready, he was a football great long before he was Giselle's main squeeze.

And no, don't miss her one bit...... ;)

:biggrin:

Yeah, and given he was a football great before her brings to front, if not would she be there. Life suggestion would be it was his fame and success that attracted her, affect is to cuck. Acknowledge her Tom then put it in the wind and let it roll out from there.
 
Did I miss the part where TB told GG she has to quit modeling?

Bet she was glad to quit. She definitely married up. I didn't know they were having 'problems', don't follow sports. Media seems happy taking shots at a great quarter back. I wonder what he plans for retirement when it comes. I hope his star continues to shine.
 
It's probably not about that at all, he has that in spades.

At his age and level I think it is personal and a love of the game.

Could be totally wrong :dunno:
I think you're right. It is a love of the game. I just hate to see the damage it may be causing to his family.
 
I think you're right. It is a love of the game. I just hate to see the damage it may be causing to his family.

Just as much damage might be wrought if he were to quit before he's ready, and felt pressured to do so.

As he's decided to play we can only assume he's decided it's in his best interest.
 
Kinda like when the wife demands you give up motorcycles, give in to that one demand and he'll be wearin a dress by Monday. He should retire when HE'S ready, he was a football great long before he was Giselle's main squeeze.

And no, don't miss her one bit...... ;)

:biggrin:
Went to pick up my motorcycle at the shop. Wife drove me there. Didn't want to put on my helmet. Wife insisted so I did. On the way home wrecked the motorcycle took a head first dive at 60. The helmet saved my life. We had just had a baby 6 months before this happened. She asked me not to ride motorcycles anymore. At that time in my life it was the right thing to do. A wife is an equal partner. Tom Brady's not treating her like an equal partner.
 
Back
Top Bottom