• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Traveling Wilburys

Register to hide this ad
I'll join the fan club to. Great stuff. I would like to hear unreleased stuff you see available on the bay. I have one and three, but the others are a little too rich for my blood. Has anyone here heard any of this stuff?
 
Is this going to affect the value of my Wilburys Volume 2 CD? :scratch2:

Rhino says:

"bonus tracks of rare and newly mixed unreleased music. The all-region DVD contains historic footage documenting the first chord to the final mix, and their five video clips"

Sign me up!

(I miss Roy)
 
I ordered the deluxe edition from Amazon ($24.99) and it shipped Saturday. It's got different packaging and a 40 page book. It'll be great to hear this music again.

Cheers
 
Great stuff when the mood strikes. I already have them and I quit buying the latest greatest reissues if I already have them. I guess I can live without the DVD.


Carl
 
I'm a fan.
Looking forward to the new tracks & DVD.
They keep stringing us along on that Vol. 2, don't they?
 
Like Carl says, when the mood strikes (and in smaller doses, for me).

Funny, my Mom (when in her seventies) used to Luuuuve them. She was one hip mommy.
 
I don't know,it took me sometime to get the originals here on ol PEI.I don't know if 4xtra songs would be worth it.

I have the new John Doe and Mark Olson coming in.I am trying to cut back and actually listen to something twice.

A
 
On sale tomorrow and wife wants it even though we have both CD's. Great artists working in a very non-commerical matter. It really helped R.O. and T.P kind of relaunch their careers at the time although only for a brief time for Ray. :tears:

Lefty
 
Well, I have both CD's on 1 disc, complete with artwork. Amazon is showing the standard version, but the deluxe doesn't seem to be available. :scratch2: I'm happy with the one I've got as far as that goes.
 
I picked up the Deluxe Edition yesterday, CD sounds nice. A bit loud but not as compressed and loud as other CD's. Nice package as well.:thmbsp:

My copy is serial number:

20056

Chers.
 
Is this going to affect the value of my Wilburys Volume 2 CD? :scratch2:


Rhino says:

"bonus tracks of rare and newly mixed unreleased music. The all-region DVD contains historic footage documenting the first chord to the final mix, and their five video clips"

Sign me up!

(I miss Roy)


I think the original Vol.1 cd will retain it's value with this release.
 
Yepper. Initial release will include a third DVD disc of their music videos and interviews. I pre-ordered mine the other day. :yes:

Could you please tell me where you ordered those DVDs? Thanks a lot!

Dave :smoke:

EDIT- never mind; I just didn't read through far enough. Got a little excited...
 
Back
Top Bottom